Welcome to Binteez, an online platform for all your shopping needs. As responsible website owners, we take copyright infringement seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect the intellectual property rights of others.
What is DMCA?
DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides legal protection for copyright owners and limits liability for online service providers (OSP) such as Binteez. Under DMCA, OSPs are required to remove infringing content upon receiving proper notice of infringement from the copyright owner.
How to File a DMCA Notice?
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice. To file a DMCA notice, please send a written notification to our designated agent including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that any misrepresentation of copyright infringement may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Binteez or other parties.
Counter-Notice If you believe that the content removed from our website does not infringe your copyright or you have the right to use the content, you may submit a counter-notice. To file a counter-notice, please send a written notification to our designated agent including the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Binteez may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA or an agent of such person.
Please note that Binteez will provide a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party and inform them that Binteez may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. If the original complaining party does not file an action seeking a court order against you within 10 business days, Binteez may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
Conclusion We respect the intellectual property rights of others and encourage our users to do the same. By complying with DMCA, we aim to maintain a safe and legal online environment for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns about DMCA, please contact us at [email protected].